Wednesday 18 January 2012

Delayed earnings update, but with really good news.

My Internet disappeared for 5 days and I was as such unable to continue my clicking adventure or update this blog on earning money from home.
However, now I am back in full force and with some really good news!
But first the update on earnings from my online money making adventures:

Surveyhead: 15.05 $ still no new surveys from Surveyhead. So close, yet so very far
Clixsense : 7.729$ Part of the good news comes from ClixSense. From the 1st of February the payout treshold has been lowered to 8$. This means I should be able to cash in on my clicking adventure as I think I will probably reach 8$ around the start of February. Good news indeed!
Neobux: 0.827$ Still quite some way from the 2$ payout treshold.
Dungeons and Treasures : 10k gold and 1.197$
Mysurvey: 580 points (115 points is 1€) I am going to request a payout as I can get 5€ for 575 points.
GlobalTestmarked: 115 points (1000 points is 50$) These guys are really slow at sending out surveys and I don't think I will ever actually get anything from them.

The most exciting thing though is that I had my first payday at Squidoo.
 Squidoo: 7.19$ paid to my PayPal account. This is both Amazon sales and tier ranking. Not bad at all for the first payday! I currently have 3.10$ pending on my dashboard. And that ladies and gentlemen means that Squidoo has already for certain made me 10$ in 2 and a half month!

With my Squidoo paycheck this brings me to a total amount of 7.6 € paid out (as 7.19$ converts to approximately 5.6€).

And that is the second part of the good news. I am very, very close to my goal of 10€ \^.^/

No comments:

Post a Comment