Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me

I have been with Squidoo since the end of October and I already have my first payment pending. It is just 1.03$ but it has been sent to my PayPal account. I can't wait for it to show up. :)

I know it is pocket change, but I am unreasonably excited about it!

Now it is all about building backlinks to keep the ball rolling. I joined Best-Reviewer in an attempt to lure trafic from Google. It is a fairly new site, but it has potential. Basically you create top 3, 5 or 10 lists (or any number inbetween) of links and you get paid for any adsense income on your page. I am not sure how much money it will generate in terms of adsense, but I hope it will give me some traffic.

I figure I should give you guys an update on my weekly earning as well:

Surveyhead: 12.10$

Clixsense : 5.46$

Neobux: 0.465$ (I have been slacking with Neobux, but I am determined to get to the first payout treshhold of 2$)

Dungeons and Treasures : 205 183 gold and 0.713$ (I am only playing Dungeons and Treasures for pleasure now, so I do skip days from time to time).

Mysurvey: 160 points (115 points is 1€) I am currently contemplating making a withdrawal.

GlobalTestmarked: 90 points (1000 points is 50$) Almost a tenth of the way.

Most importantly my newest addition and something I thoroughly enjoy:

Squidoo: 1.03$ (pending to get paid to my PayPal account.

So there you have it! :) I might be earning the most currently on Surveys, however in terms of enjoyment Squidoo is definitely miles above everything else.

My newest lens is about Waffle Toasters and my highest earning lens (0.75$) is about different types of Christmas Tree Toppers.


I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me

No comments:

Post a Comment