Tuesday 27 December 2011

Another breakdown of money earned on the Internet

Christmas is over and it is time for another update on earnings. It has been 10 days since I wrote here last, but as you will see it is not the biggest changes that has happened.

Surveyhead: 15.05 $
Clixsense : 7.16$
Neobux: 0.666$
Dungeons and Treasures : 28k gold and 1.132$
Mysurvey: 480 points (115 points is 1€) I am saving up for the 5€ payout this time at 575 points
GlobalTestmarked: 115 points (1000 points is 50$) 10% mark reached. These guys are really slow at sending out surveys though

 Squidoo: 3.86$ pending

Payout so far: 2 €

As you can see I didn't have any big earnings with Squidoo yet. I got a bit late into the game, however I foresee some good stuff with Christmas next year.

I only created one New Years Eve lens as well listing great songs for the 2012 New Years Eve Playlists
I guess I will have to start thinking about Valentines day.
Once I have been with Squidoo for an entire year, things should look much better as I will start to have lenses that covers every major holiday and event. Can't wait to see how things look next year at this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment