Saturday 17 December 2011

I figured it was about time I did another update on earnings. I know I haven't been as regular with these lately, but honestly I have been swamped. I am trying  my best to get Squidoo  going and having a blast, so that is where my energy is at the moment.
My Squidoo'ing is also having an impact on my clicking although I do try to remember I must admit that neobux and Dungeons and Treasures are being neglected quite a bit. I still do Clixsense and all the surveys whenever they are available though.

Here are my stats:

Surveyhead: 15.05 $
Clixsense : 6.28$
Neobux: 0.599$
Dungeons and Treasures : 21k gold and 1.132$
Mysurvey: 480 points (115 points is 1€) I am saving up for the 5€ payout this time at 575 points
GlobalTestmarked: 100 points (1000 points is 50$) 10% mark reached. These guys are really slow at sending out surveys though

 Squidoo: 3.17$ pending

Payout so far: 2 €

So far it is clear that surveys has made me the most (the only thing that has paid out yet is surveys and the money from Surveyhead is looking good). However I have faith in Squidoo. I see a little more visitors every day and once in a while I even get a clickout that leads to a purchase.

We will see how things goes in 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment