Thursday 1 December 2011

 Here are my earnings so far.

Surveyhead: 12.85$
Clixsense : 5.78$
Neobux: 0.509$ (a 4th of the way to the 2$ payout)
Dungeons and Treasures : 246 430 gold currently processing and 0.713$ (I am only playing Dungeons and Treasures for pleasure now, so I do skip days from time to time).
Mysurvey: 160 points (115 points is 1€)I am going to withdraw when I have enough for 2€ so just another 70 points to go. 
GlobalTestmarked: 90 points (1000 points is 50$) Almost a tenth of the way although these guys seems very slow in sending out surveys.

And finally Squidoo:
Squidoo: 2.05$ (pending to get paid to my PayPal account.

This does not include the money paid for lens rank on Squidoo as I wont get paid for that until I my lenses have reached an age of 2 months. (they will gather up credit, it just wont be paid until 2 months has passed.)

I am currently trying to get into the whole idea of making sales lenses. I put together a Hello Kitty iPhone case lens which I hope will bring some traffic, however I am still trying to wrap my head around keywords and SEO and it might take many more lenses before I actually hit Jackpot. My Dwarf Rabbit care lens seems to be doing fairly well and so does my Christmas traditions in Denmark lens
I have weekend until sunday and the plan is to have 20 lenses up and running by then. Currently I have 16 lenses so that is 2 new lenses pr day. It should be doable, but we will have to see what happens. :) 

Summing up the earnings: 
21.902 $
and some unredeemed points. If that was all on 1 platform I would have reached my goal. As it is, there is still some way to go.

I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me

No comments:

Post a Comment