Here is my Dwarf rabbit Ronja, relaxing with me after he has had a good exersize.
|Dwarf Rabbit Ronja, relaxing on the couch.|
- Make sure you handle your bunny on a daily basis.
- Pick your rabbit up and stroke him.
- Make your bunny sit on your lap, but don't force it to stay.
- Make sure you give your bunny treats while you are petting it
- Most importantly of all. Don't restrict your rabbit when it doesn't want your company anymore. Bunnies are prey animals and does NOT like to be stuck.
As I have mentioned before I have written an entire lens on Dwarf Rabbit care which at this point has gotten quite extensive (and luckily it has also started to get quite regular google traffic). Check it out for more dwarf rabbit pictures, info and for a funny bunny video of a Dwarf rabbit playing.