Monday 31 October 2011

Another week another overview.

Another week has passed and it is time for an update on my earnings. First though I would like to share that I got lucky in the treasure hunt in Dungeons and Treasures this morning and earned an astounding 10000 gold. Those that has followed my blog from the beginning will know that, that is more than I had in total at the last gold conversion.

Anyways, here are my current earnings:

Surveyhead: 7.85$
Clixsense : 4.74$
Neobux: 0.355$
Dungeons and Treasures: 363 982 gold. (This is currently processing for conversion.)
Mysurvey: 105 points (115 points is 1€)
Global Test Marked: 70 points (1000 points is 50$)

All in all 12.945$ and then some. :)

As you can see not that much improvement from last week. So far it looks like the surveys are what earns the most, so I might see if I can't sign up for some more of those.

Otherwise it looks like I will need to get into the whole referral business for real. I am currently checking out the options on getting more referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment