Saturday 29 October 2011

Dungeons and Treasures - Basic how to earn money playing the game.

Time to go a bit more into my current favourite "paid to" scheme.


I have mentioned before that this is kind of an oldschool dungeon crawler, but the game is a bit broader than this.

When you first start out the game you are giving 500 gold. Make sure you spend it on a decent sword. There is a player marked and you can usually find a "Solid Sword" for a reasonable amount. If you are lucky you will also be able to afford a "Potion of Learning" on the first day. The trick to making a lot of gold from the page seems to be to level up as fast as possible because your character level affects the dungeon level. The higher the dungeon level the more gold you can make. If you have a look at the screen shot below you will see exactly what I mean. (note the gold earned does not include gains from chest keys or items that you sell).


As you can see I didn't make it past 50 so far and as I only have one day left of the the month, before the levels are reset I don't believe I will. It is however my goal for next month to get as high level as possible so I will be investing my gold in "Potion of Learning +2" as soon as I have the gold for it.

Aside from dungeon crawling I have a few daily routines on the site that I would recommend taking up:

The Temple:
Make sure you visit the temple every day and pray as you can get lucky and win gold doing this. Here is a list of my last 10 visits.

Last 10 visits DateGain
10/30/2011 01:42 Nothing
10/29/2011 04:06 Nothing
10/28/2011 04:12 Nothing
10/27/2011 04:10 1223 gold
10/26/2011 06:28 Nothing
10/25/2011 05:47 Nothing
10/24/2011 07:23 3500 gold
10/23/2011 04:29 Nothing
10/22/2011 18:13 Nothing
10/21/2011 02:52 Nothing

The Treasure Hunt:

Every day you can get one free ticket to the treasure hunt. Once you have claimed it go to the map and click any spot that is not yet blacked out. You usually get something, either a bit of gold or a key for the chest room. It seems you can also win real money as the Jackpot, but I have yet to be that lucky.

The Contest Clicks:
This is a bit more time consuming. The game runs contests over a period of time. (Current one is from 22th of october to 2nd of november). Whenever you refresh the page, there is a chance of a small icon spawning and flashing somehwere on the site.

If you click it a small window will open telling you how many tickets you have won. You can then go to the contest clicks page and scratch your tickets.


Each one will give you a number of Esteem points. By the end of the competition you will be rewarded gold or even star points based on your rank. Star points are really nifty because they can be used to purchase more dungeons. The contest click competition is one of the only ways to obtain star points without having to spend real money.



That was a basic rundown of the game. I might be looking into other details at a later date and maybe add some more advice on how to maximise your earning potential, once I have a better idea of this myself! :)

As a side note I am currently sitting on 338112 gold and I can't wait to see what that will be converted to in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment